This post features the weekly analysis of domains (across 35 to 40 verticals) which appear in the top 10 Google results. We did an in-depth analysis of top 10 results for approximately 55,000 keywords across 2800 projects from our database. Below is the comparison of top 20 domains which appear in the first 10 results of Google. If you take a look, the top 20 domains in the last week accounted for 21.35% of the top 10 results whereas this week the percentage went up by 0.40% which totals to 21.75%
Monthly Archives July 2013
On June 18, Google officially announced a carousel based display which seems to be dominating a large number of queries via a desktop. The carousel strip appears to include a “condensed info card” for each business as shown below.